How to issue a BIN without coming to Kazakhstan

Язык / Language:

Registration of BIN for foreign legal entities in Kazakhstan

We issue BIN (Business Identification Number) to non-residents (LLC, OJSC, LLP, etc.) in Kazakhstan. With our help, a foreign company can obtain a BIN without visiting Kazakhstan.

By attorney, we will complete all the necessary formalities, complete and submit a tax application, receive and send you a registration certificate of registration of a non-resident as a taxpayer.

Terms of issuing a BIN in Kazakhstan:


Registration of non-residents as taxpayers (registration of BIN) takes 4 days from the date we receive your documents and it is carried out sequentially in 2 stages:

  1. Registration of IIN for the head of a foreign legal entity,
  2. Registration of a BIN for a foreign legal entity non-resident

BIN registration price in Kazakhstan:


Obtaining a BIN will cost you 187,200 tenge or 26,000 Russian rubles, which can be paid to us on bank accounts in Kazakhstan and Russia or using payment systems.

What documents are required to obtain a BIN for a non-resident?

To obtain a BIN in Kazakhstan, a non-resident must provide the following documents:

  •  Notarized power of attorney from the director of a legal entity of a non-resident according to the sample that we will send;
  •  A notarized copy of the passport of the head of a legal entity (branch, representative office) of a non-resident;
  •  Notarized power of attorney from a legal entity of a non-resident according to the sample that we will send;
  •  Notarized copies of constituent documents (Charter, certificate of state registration, certificate of tax registration, order (decision/minutes) on the appointment of the first head);
  •  Extract from the Commercial Register (for the Russian Federation, an extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities).

All documents must be apostilled / legalized. Apostille/legalization is not required only for documents from the Russian Federation, the Republics of Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia, Tajikistan, Georgia, the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Kyrgyz Republic.

Cases when a foreign company needs to obtain a BIN in Kazakhstan

  •  opening an account in Kazakhstani resident banks;
  •  creation of legal entities on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
  •  buying shares in legal entities registered on the territory of Kazakhstan;
  •  participation in public procurement in Kazakhstan;
  •  carrying out activities by a foreign legal entity through a permanent establishment on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
  •  location on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of a place of effective management of a foreign legal entity;
  •  buying property (real estate, transport) in the Republic of Kazakhstan, which is subject to property tax, vehicle tax or land tax;
  •  a foreign legal entity is a party to an agreement on joint activities concluded with a resident of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the activity of which leads to the formation of a permanent establishment (simple partnership agreement, consortium agreement);

BIN registration result

Based on the results of issuing a BIN, a business identification number is assigned to a non-resident and registration certificates are issued on registration of a non-resident as a taxpayer.

Where can a non-resident apply for a BIN?

Call or write to us, and we will represent your interests in the tax authorities, get a BIN for you and give you a certificate of its assignment.

Sample certificate of tax registration of a non-resident (sample IIN certificate)

Registration of BIN for foreign legal entities without arrival in Kazakhstan 26 000 ₽
187 200 ₸
4 days
Галяпин Николай Сергеевич
Телефон (WhatsApp, Viber, Wechat):
+7 777 635 54 06
Адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. Для просмотра адреса в браузере должен быть включен Javascript.
Наши клиенты
Здравствуйте, что вас интересует?
Закрыть окно
vk icon
whatsapp icon
whatsapp icon
whatsapp icon

В связи с изменениями в процедуре оформления ИИН и ЭЦП, анонсированной госорганами Казахстана, заявки на оформление услуги "" пока не принимаем.